Website SeidoPro Global, Inc.
The Company Nurse’s primary responsibility is to provide basic health care services to all employees. He/She will be responsible for assessing employee health risks and promoting employee health while lowering the company’s healthcare costs.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
• Must be a Registered Nurse.
• Must be a Safety Officer.
• With at least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
• With certification on Basic Occupational Health & Safety BLS and first-aid training.
• Willing to be under a shifting schedule.
• Problem-Solving skills
• Attention to Detail.
• Good communication and people skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Emotional Stability
• Time management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist and update the company doctors on their daily tasks.
• Oversee the release of medicine and other needed medical supplies.
• Safe-keep the health records of every employee.
• Provide clear and substantial information regarding an employee’s health inquiry.
• Facilitate the inventory of all medical supplies.
• Coordinate with the HR/Admin team during and after the Annual Physical Examination.
• Ensure that APE results are released on time and employees are fully aware of their health conditions.
• Assist and provide clear instructions to employees who have pending medical results.
• Provide medical assistance to every employee especially during an emergency.
• Prepare LOA form and coordinate with the health care provider to get the approval code and other needed information.
• Assist employees on the submission of necessary medical documents for medical reimbursement and clearance.
• Oversee the timely release of HMO cards to employees.
Attitudes / Traits:
• Friendly and courteous. Can work with people from a range of backgrounds
• Patient and responsible.
• Well-trained and educated.