Website SeidoPro Global, Inc.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree. Preferably in Marketing.
• With at least background in the containerized cargo shipping industry.
• Willing to be trained abroad.
• Problem solving, verbal/written communication skills.
• Highly skilled and efficient in using MS Office.
• Responsible and with good leadership, management, and organizational skills.
• Ability to formulate strategies, conduct research, and analyze and locate new market opportunities.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, with a high level of accuracy, and be detail oriented.
• Ability to work with people at all levels; ability to work individually and as a part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Analyze the receive bid request and identify the needed global requirements in preparation for the bid proposal
2. Identify and help coordinate any issues or concerns related to the Tender being processed.
3. Prepare all relevant working documents for release to Trade Pricing.
4. Monitor and coordinate all concerns in handling tender management to/from Trade Pricing, Account Manager, and other related parties to ensure that internal and external deadlines are met, and all required data is complete and accurate.
5. Prepare the completed bid proposal and submit to Account Manager or customer portal as directed, on or before the deadline.
6. Monitor and respond to all incoming communications from Global Trades and Marketing Team, HKG counterpart, and Account Manager.
Attitudes / Traits:
• Approachable, Courteous, and Cooperative
• Diligent, Focused, and Resourceful
• Inquisitive and Enthusiastic
• Organized and Independent
• Flexible yet Efficient
• Meticulous and Insightful