Website SeidoPro Global, Inc.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree. Preferably in Marketing.
• With at least background in containerized cargo shipping industry.
• Willing to be trained abroad.
• Problem solving, verbal/written communication skills.
• Highly skilled and efficient in using MS Office.
• Ability to formulate strategies, conduct research, and analyze and locate new market opportunities.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, with a high level of accuracy, and be detail-oriented.
• Ability to work with people at all levels; ability to work individually and as a part of a team.
• Responsible and with good leadership, management, and organizational skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepare daily computations for all rate and free time, and customer’s special/specific inquiries.
2. Dispatch timely response/instructions on all Liner activities.
3. Coordinate with Local and Overseas Counterparts to determine prevailing Market Levels, Trends, and Activities
4. Review, Internalize, and Keep Track of all Pricing References and Tools which are updated periodically.
5. Maintain files for all Pricing correspondences.
6. Generation of Marketing and Statistical Reports
Attitudes / Traits:
• Approachable, Courteous, and Cooperative
• Diligent, Focused, and Resourceful
• Inquisitive and Enthusiastic
• Organized and Independent
• Flexible yet Efficient
• Meticulous and Insightful